Ro-Ro Terminal at the 2nd Cargo Region:
- all kind of rolled and general cargo handling;
- 2500 cars & 400 vehicle units storage capacity;
- around-the-clock work (24hours/7days);
- portal cranes with payload up to 76 tones (for double cranes);
- railroad facilities;
- up to 50 refrigeration units electrical plug facilities;
- dangerous cargo handling facilities;
- 9000 sq.m. of the covered warehouse;
- up to 6,5 m width oversized cargo handling.
Entrance request should be applied the day before arrival by the e-mail: email@example.com, or by the phone: +7 (812) 740-54-55.
Driver should get the confirmation from the Border Control office. It is situated at the 34, Kalinina street.
Driver should go to the Trans-Log Pass office at the 1, Shotlandskaya street to get the Sea Port access pass. Maximum free parking time is 2 hours.
Truck should enter the Sea Port through Gapsalskie gates during 45 minutes after getting the Sea Port access pass.